If you work with your host, it would be worth considering, what will you do together for the next year of scouting. It is not an easy task- interests often change very quickly and it is difficult to keep up with fundraising, but as always- there is a way!
The work plan is a very important tool. It allows you to organize yourself and gives you an answer to the question, czy na pewno idziemy w dobrym kierunku i realizujemy założenia postawione na początku roku. Należy napisać go wraz ze swoim podzastępowym (or the advice of the host, if there is one), and even better- with all the host, therefore everything will be explained in the plural.
Remember, że powinniście dać go do zatwierdzenia u swojego drużynowego, and he will check everything and correct it if necessary, adding or removing it, what he sees fit. Let's get started!
Ps. In the attachments you will find a blank template of the work plan below and the requirements for the grades, which you will need soon 🙂
Step 1. List a short description of the host.
Include things like:
- how long the host has been operating?
- who is the substitute and the substitute?
- how many members are there?
- how many people took the Scouting Pledge?
- how many people have a scout rank?
You can write it in one go, e.g.:
The band has been operating for the second year. His deputy is the young man. Adam Adamski. There is a host 5 members, of which 3 has a Scout Pledge. 2 persons gained the junior degree, one has an open trial for this degree.
Step 2. Write the characteristics of the host council.
You can do it as a short survey.
First name and last name: Jan Jankowski
date of birth: 09.04.1999 r.
Scout rank: młodzik
Phone number: 652-865-XXX
Email Address: email@example.com
Passed courses, workshops, obtained patents: replacement patent, udział w warsztatach Hufca “Nasz zastęp”,
Same with the substitute. To są bardzo istotne informacje dla Waszego drużynowego. Dzięki nim na pewno będzie miał z Wami kontakt, if e.g.. zepsuje mu się telefon gdzie miał zapisane Wasze numery. Additionally, you can see if the substitute should attend a course or workshop from time to time, a zastępowemu nie brakuje jakichś patentów.
Step 3. List the strengths and weaknesses of the host.
This is the so-called SWOT analysis, but in a very truncated version. Think about what you can enter in the following boxes. For your convenience, I have written some of my suggestions:
Strengths of the host:
- we are very harmonious
- we all go to the same class
- we all have a uniform
- we like to ride a bike
- we have a lot of energy and willingness to work!
The weaknesses of the host:
- not all of them are at the meeting because of extracurricular activities
- we should all be of a higher rank
Write it all down there, co charakteryzuje Wasz zastęp i przejdźcie do następnego kroku. Remember that, to capture the interests of individual members of the host!
Step 4. List your goals for this year.
This is a very important but also a bit difficult step. Dobrze postawione cele pozwolą Wam na świetną i bardzo dynamiczną pracę zastępu.
To do the right thing, you will need all the information listed earlier, because goals are listed on the basis of strengths and weaknesses, although not necessarily all of them. Choose only the most necessary.
Można to zrobić jako tabelkę:
|A point from an analysis of strengths and weaknesses||The goal that you will set for the current scouting year|
Step 5. Create a work schedule for your host.
And here again, this is a difficult but very important point without which there is no point in thinking about a plan at all.
I'll tell you a secret. There is one place where all collection topics are listed, which you can do. And this is… attention… scout ranks requirements sheet! That's enough, that you will open it and find out what you and your scouts should know.
|Data||Topic||the (which you have appointed for the current Scouting Year or the rank requirement you should get)||Leader|
|12 September||Get organized!||we will organize an organizational fundraiser where we will determine whether it would be better to change the fundraising date||The substitute: Adam Adamski|
|20 September||On the trail- cycling tour||we will organize a bicycle trip to the Park||Podzastępowy: Damian Damiański|
|27 September||Our story- we create a family tree||Requirement for the rank of intelligence officer: I know my family history.||The substitute: Adam Adamski|
And so on.
- Each collection should be planned at least until the end of the semester, czyli wyznaczony musi być cel, general topic, and this, who will prepare it.
- The plan should be legible and clear to everyone. Jeśli uważacie, that something in the plan you wrote is unreadable, describe it in your own words.
- The plan must be written at the beginning of the year. Jeśli nadal go nie macie, do it asap!
- Remember- the plan may change during the year, jednak nie może nastąpić sytuacja, that all collections will be spontaneous in general.
- Don't forget to get fit! W wymaganiach na stopnie jest jasno określone (at the very bottom) what should be realized.